Want to get involved with the community services agenda in London? Then please register here for this one day conference which aims to inspire nursing professionals to rise to the challenge of transforming our community and general practice nursing services for Londoners.
We are faced with a growing population with more complex needs, whose needs for care outside of hospitals are increasing. The solution, and our shared vision, is to have a community-led revolution in health and social care that will transform the delivery of health and social care services for Londoners. For more information download our declaration, which was co-created by 1,000+ community services staff, here.
This event is your chance to:
- Hear about examples of innovative and new models of working in the community
- Discuss how you can learn the leadership behaviours needed to change practices
- Network and form links with new colleagues, and learn ways to keep those networks
- Be one of the first to see the short film on compassion in the community by NHS England
- This conference will bring together chief nurses, commissioning leaders, general practice nurse leaders, community nurse leaders and educational leaders, and provide an opportunity for them to unlock their expertise and creativity to deliver our shared vision.
To lead us through this exciting phase, we are delighted to have the following speakers:
- Caroline Alexander, Chief Nurse for London, NHS England (Chair and speaker)
- Jonathan Lewis, Chief Executive, Bromley Healthcare Community Interest Company
- Dr Pete Thomond, Managing Director, Clever Together
- Dr Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Improving Quality
We look forward to your valuable contribution and hope you share our commitment to bringing together community and general practice nurse leaders from across London.
If you have any queries please contact Tel: 020 7324 4330 or email email@example.com