Inspiration: The Better Care Exchange website
Organisation: The Better Care Support Team
The Better Care Exchange is a website designed to support all those involved in shaping, commissioning and delivering better, integrated care.
The Better Care Exchange is a collaborative, online space for sharing learning, information and good practice on delivering better integrated health and social care. It works as a “learning hub” that pools the knowledge and skills of the leading organisations and individuals across health and social care.
The site is free to use and offers easy to access information to those involved in health and care, to help us work together more effectively and deliver better care to more people. It will help you to:
- collaborate with and learn from colleagues in health and social care through online discussions and communities of interest
- access good practice on better integrated and joined up care
- keep up to date with the latest integration resources and products
If you have an @*gov.uk / @*nhs.net / @*nhs.uk email address you can register for the site automatically by clicking on the following link and selecting the ‘Sign Up Now’ option; https://bettercare.tibbr.com/tibbr/
If you do not have one of these email addresses but would like to use the Exchange, please email email@example.com outlining briefly your reasons for seeking access and our team will get back to you.
Area of work
In relation to the four foundations of our declaration, this project aims to:
- Care is about me
- Working together
- Making London healthier and happier
- Happy staff with the right skills